Monday, June 17, 2013

Update

Hello!

So I've been off the program for about a week and a half now and I'm starting to work out again. My weight was starting to plateau for days at a time, so now I'm just gonna work out and eat right, by incorporating everything back into my body, except complex and simple carbohydrates! Thank you all for continuing to follow my blog! I will keep updating you of my program! I bought Shaun T's Hip Hop Abs and that will be here today or tomorrow! In addition, I'm doing Vegetable and Fruit smoothies for breakfast, lunch, most snacks, and a sensible meal for dinner! If you're interested in making smoothies for weight loss, I will list the smoothies that I make!

Today I made this!
Blueberry-Banana Veggie smoothie

-- 1 whole banana
-- 1/4 cup of blueberries
-- 1/2 cucumber
-- 1 whole raw carrot
-- 1 lemon
-- 4 ice cubes
-- 1 cup of water

= delicious!

I was hesitant about Vegetables AND fruit blended together, but it tastes good enough to add it into my healthy lifestyle change!

ashley xox

No comments:

Post a Comment