Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Bouari Clinic 2nd consultation

Hello!! So today I went in for my 2nd consultation! They measured me, weighed me, and answered any of my final questions. I got the 25 day protocol to start with and tomorrow I'm starting my 1st "binge day." If you're not very familiar with the Bouari Clinic, then you wouldn't know what a binge day is, right? The first two days of the 25 day protocol are called binge days because you're supposed to eat all the foods you want (not to the point of making yourself sick) but so you "wake up" your fat storages and prepare them to burn on day 3 and so on! I'm pretty excited, I went grocery shopping today and I got everything I will need, like fish, chicken breast, top sirloin, veggies, fruits, pretty much all the stuff I eat any way. The diet is pretty strict but I just measure portion size instead of calories. I'm really excited to start tomorrow and I will let you all know how it goes!


In addition, I had McDonalds this morning and Taco Bell in the evening and I did this to really pay attention to how it made me feel after. My stomach always hurts after fast food and I feel sick to my stomach. I definitely won't miss that feeling, and I'm content enough to say goodbye to my old eating habits. I feel confident that the Bouari Clinic will help me with my goals, as long as I help myself!




Ashley xox

No comments:

Post a Comment