Sunday, May 27, 2012

Fab Intro

I just want to  start by thanking you for coming to my blog! I've never been into online journals, but I wanted to write about my progress with a weight loss program that I'm starting. Like many women, weight has been an issue for me since I was a child. I've tried many supplements before, I would lose the weight, and then once I stopped I would gain it back. I'm tired of losing the usual 10 or 20 pounds, what's wrong with a big girl losing 50 or 100 pounds! With that being said, I've been researching the Bouari Clinic for about 3 months now. This is a weight loss clinic on West Sahara and they have a 25 or 50 day protocol to help metabolize 2000 calories of adipose tissue every day! This will help women to lose 1/2 to 3/4 of a pound EVERY day. After my research, it may even seem that women lose up to 1 pound per day! Now that may sound like it's hard to believe, but it's definitely not going to be an easy ride. Hard work has to go into this program and like everything else I do, I will put my best foot forward and work hard. This program in addition is not cheap at all, but when it comes to your health, price shouldn't matter. In Las Vegas, it is $299 for 25 days or $399 for 50 days, depending on how much weight you want to lose! I also want to add that I will not be doing HCG shots (although that is another program) I will be doing the sublingual (under the tongue) spray. I will be writing about the TRUTH of this product, because I have not be paid to give feedback.

I will be attending the Bouari Clinic this week to get my 50 day protocol and I will let you know more about it as I find out. I know it's safe and FDA registered, so I'm going to trust that. Please check back this week, I will have a video and more information!!

 Sources:
 www.bouariclinic.com
www.weighlesslivelife.com
www.bclouisiana.com

Ashley xox

8 comments:

  1. So happy for you! Improving your health in any way is great!!! Healthy is the new skinny :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Steph! I hope it works like it says it does!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAYY!
    GO, ASHLEY! GO, ASHLEY!!!
    I'M VERY HAPPY & EXCITED FOR YOU! (HENCE THE ALL CAPS LOCKS! ;)
    YOUR JOURNEY SOUNDS ROUGH BUT WE'RE HERE TO SUPPORT YOU!
    CONGRATS IN ADVANCE ON YOUR WEIGHT LOSS GIRL!
    AND JUST FOR THE RECORD, WEIGHT LOSS OR NO WEIGHT LOSS, FROM THE MOMENT I MET YOU, I INSTANTLY KNEW YOU HAD A BIG KIND HEART! SO RADIANT IN FACT THAT YOUR WEIGHT DIDN'T EVEN COME TO MIND. YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL REGARDLESS OR YOUR WEIGHT AND I THINK YOU SHOULD ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT! BUT NONETHELESS I'M VERY EXCITED FOR YOUR JOURNEY AND I'M GLAD TO SEE YOU'RE PUTTING SUCH GREAT EFFORT INTO TAKING CARE OF YOUR HEALTH!
    <3
    LUCY BASTA
    p.s. I recorded this video of my cousin singing a cover of India.Arie's Video. I dedicate it to you and your journey!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVS34O-0lvE&list=UUtjfSDDx1LDRnxnVBcJHXAg&index=5&feature=plcp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lucy! I appreciate your kind comments! Weight has always been an issue for myself and my family because we are all plus size! It would be nice to actually find a program where weightloss isn't an impossible challenge! Hopefully they can all follow in my footsteps and we can all do it together! I want us all to live a long life and getting healthy is the start! Thanks for coming to see what I had to say! Your comment was very lovely!

      Delete
  4. Girl! I'm very excited for u! Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely will Talibah!! Thanks for checking in!

      Delete
  5. s gonna be worth it girl! Keep in there and be strong: )

    ReplyDelete