Monday, August 20, 2012

Maintenance Day 20-- Binge Day 1

So I've decided not to do a video because I don't have a whole lot of new info, but I will write about it! I'm still at almost 47 pounds and I lost an additional 1/2 inch on my left thigh! Today was my last consultation for 3 weeks and I will be starting the protocol again for round 2, starting today (instead of wednesday)!! I'm really excited. I've decided that instead of eating fatty foods on these 2 binge days, I'm going to take fish oil tablets. I was at the grocery store today trying to find fatty foods to eat on the binge days and I ended up with 73% fatty hamburger meat, taco salsa, and tortillas. I looked at that food in my basket and I couldn't see myself even eating it, so I put it back!!!! But I did get chocolate brownies! I'm going to eat normally, take the fish oil pills (to wake up the fat) and the chocolate brownies! I will have a new video up by Day 10, but I will continue to blog like I did in the beginning! So here we go again, Round 2 Bouari Clinic Protocol! Let's go!!!

Ashley xox

No comments:

Post a Comment