Thursday, August 9, 2012

Maintenance Day 9 :)

Today is the 9th day that I've been on maintenance, but the 11th day that I've been off the program. I'm still losing weight, 286 this morning. 44 pounds! Pretty excited :) yesterday I went to the gym and I took a picture below. I did the bike for 20 min, walked on the hill version on the treadmill for 20 min, 20 min of the elliptical, and 20 minutes of weights! God is very good to me for allowing me to still lose weight! I admit I've had a few things that weren't on the diet haha but I didn't go overboard! Its important to have at least one day a week where you have that SMALL piece of cake or those sweet potato fries, because if you don't satisfy your cravings, when you do get the food you won't be able to stop eating it haha. So don't call it cheating! Call it adding your favorite things in moderation!! In addition, I've been eating a lot of turkey products I love it and I will probably never eat pork again because its waaaay too salty and always gave me headaches. My week is going great and my next consultation is on Monday the 13th, I will have a video up after the meeting!

Ashley xox




2 comments:

  1. OMG you look AMAZING!!! YOUR LEGS!!! I bet you can't wait to put on a "beyonce Freakum Dress" with 5 inch heels lol. How tall are you btw?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Yeah I love dresses! And i cant wait to wear heels that high haha! Thank you by the way! I'm 5'8 :)

      Delete