Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Day 25

I have decided to start my maintenance early, because my weightloss has slowed down a lot! After talking to my nurse at the clinic, I found out I haven't been eating enough so I'm accidentally starving my body! The good part is that I've been sooo full that I haven't wanted to eat more, but eating less has made my weightloss plateau! If you go to the West Sahara clinic I will be giving them some of my recipes to put in their recipe book that lays on their coffee table! In addition, as soon as I get my new internet connection this week I will FOR SURE put recipes here. Sorry for the delay, busy with school and work. Now I'm going to start working out again, so I'm pretty excited to get my gym membership this week at 24 hour fitness! More updates soon!!


Ashley xox

No comments:

Post a Comment