Saturday, May 4, 2013

Day 5: (2 Binge Days + 3 Diet Days) & my FIESTA BEEF RECIPE

So today is my 5th day back on the Bouari Clinic 60 day Protocol and I have already lost 6 1/2 lbs! The first 3 days are not included because 2 were Binge or "Fat Loading" days, and the 3rd was the first day of the diet! So substantially 6 1/2 lbs in two daysss!! I get more excited to see the scale everyday! Here's what I have eaten so far today including a recipe for my lunch earlier.


Breakfast: 1 chicken breast and 3 strawberries
Snack: 1 cup of Broccoli and 1 orange
Lunch: My favorite, Signature dish haha! "Fiesta Beef" over Whole Green Beans (recipe below)
Snack: I plan to have an apple soon!!
Dinner: I'm making lemon-peppered Tilapia! (I'll include a picture later on or tomorrow with the recipe!)

Fiesta Beef over Green Beans
 


Makes 4 servings

Ingredients:
-- 1 lb of 93%+ Lean Beef
--3 Green Onion stalks
--1 Green Pepper
--2 Tomatoes
--Perfect Pinch Fiesta Citrus (Salt-FREE seasoning)
--Sea Salt (Season to your taste standards)
--1 Bag or 3 cups of Long Green Beans

1) Dice the tomatoes, green pepper, and cut the green onion in small pieces
2) Season your hamburger meat and cook til redness is gone, then add ingredients
3) Layer the Fiesta Beef over the green beans
4) Voila! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment