Friday, June 1, 2012

Binge day 1 review

I can honestly say Day 1 of the "fat loading" was a piece of cake. You're supposed to eat 50% more of what you normally eat, to prepare your body for the actual diet. For breakfast I had 3 pieces of toast with lots of butter and a pear. For my 1st snack I had 2 mini reese's buttercups. Lunch I had 3 pieces of fried chicken and spaghetti with extra sauce. For my 2nd snack I had an apple with 4 tbsp of peanut butter. Lastly for dinner I had chicken fajitas with lots of GUACAMOLE (fatty), cheese (super fatty), and sour cream (extra fatty) hahaha. Then my last snack was cheesecake. Ok!!! and I had a sweet treat from dairy queen lol...You beat it out of me! But all of this was good for the binge day. I did my last 3 sprays at 11pm because you do it before bed, but I'm up watching movies and blogging! Hopefully I lost some fat today, regardless of eating all that. AND the funny part is, I didn't even want to eat!!! My brain for the first time in my life was actually telling me that I DIDN'T want any food. (????) I know... that's pretty amazing, because I always want to eat even when I'm not hungry. So I think this stuff is working already. PLUS I haven't experienced any side effects because all the ingredients are natural or homeopathic. Well I'm gonna call it a night! I'll let you know what my scale tells me in the morning!!






Ashley xox

No comments:

Post a Comment