Sunday, June 17, 2012

Chili's

I have always loved to eat at Chili's, but now with being on the program, I don't want to eat anything that is going to jeopardize my weight loss. Before the program, I would go there with my mom and we would get the 2 for $35 deal. That includes two margaritas, chips and guacamole dip, and we would choose the Chicken fajitas (you get six!) and we would have a brownie and vanilla ice cream dessert!! I know that's a lot, because when we left we could hardly walk because we were so full. But yesterday was the first time I have been to chili's in 16 days ( I went on the 2nd day of my fat loading day!) and I looked at the "light choice menu!" It was some great looking food on it too. I had a chicken breast with some kind of spicy mixture on it, broccoli and peppers! and 3 glasses of water!! I can definitely see how my ways with food are changing. I'm grateful for the Bouari Clinic, for helping me change my eating habits.





Ashley xox

No comments:

Post a Comment