Monday, June 25, 2012

Happy Monday! Day 25.

So  today is my 26th day but I was too busy yesterday to write about the official day 25 haha, but I am at 25 pounds lost! Also, I tried some food that I've never tried before. Grilled GROUND chicken! It was super yummy and it was like a burger that was chicken, therefore, a chicken burger haha! I had that for breakfast this morning with egg whites and then I just had it again for lunch with a slice of green bell pepper, and cherry tomatoes! Everything is going really good and my weightloss had plateaued for 2 days last week so I ate apples as snacks for that day, followed by a steak and green veggies for dinner. That eliminated my frustration with the scale and I woke up 1 pound lighter! Hope everyone's day is going great!

Ashley xox

No comments:

Post a Comment