Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Excited

Woke up this morning weighed myself, and I'm down another 2 pounds, so that is 8 pounds!


Dinner was delicious might I add. I cooked 93% lean beef in the skillet with red, orange, and yellow peppers. I seasoned with Onion Powder, Hamburger Time Seasoning, and Mrs. Dash Table Blend. Meanwhile, I had a large green pepper baking in the oven (take out the center and the seeds first) then I stuffed the meat inside. In addition I have green beans as a side vegetable dish. Never had the stuffed pepper recipe before, but it was sooo good and I can't wait to make it again. I was afraid that with a new "diet" program, you have to give up the foods that taste good. NOT TRUE. Everything I've eaten has great flavor and I actually want to eat it. 


Ashley xox

No comments:

Post a Comment