Saturday, June 2, 2012

Bouari Clinic Day 3: Diet Day 1

Ok ladies! I've been on the protocol for 3 days now. The first two days were the binge days or "fat loading" days, and today was the first day of the diet. I've been taking the Advantage spray, the Vitamin B-12 drops, and today i started taking the appetite support pills and they helped me stay full longer and I loved it. Below is a little preview of what I ate today:


Breakfast: 2 egg whites, seasoned with onion powder and garlic powder
Snack: 1 cup of cantalope
Lunch: Grilled chicken salad
Snack: 1 cup of strawberries, sweetened with Stevia (Natural sweetener, unlike Splenda or real Sugar cane)
Dinner: 8 oz of Top Sirloin, seasoned with Mrs. Dash Table Blend Seasoning, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, and soy sauce, Broccoli, and Romaine lettuce salad
Snack(Dessert)- Vanilla Baked Apple






I have found in my book, given to me by the Bouari Clinic, a delicious alternative to sugary desserts.


Vanilla Baked Apple:
-Cut your apple down the middle, in half
-Core the apple by taking out the seeds and making a pit-like hole
-Mix 1 tbsp of cinnamon, 1 tbsp of water, and 10-15 drops of Vanilla flavored Stevia
-Take the mixture and put in the core of apple
-Sprinkle cinnamon and vanilla drops over apple
-Bake for 25 minutes on 350!
-ENJOY!!!!




Anyways, I'm getting through the day, and I've felt energized all day and FULL! Until next time.


Ashley xox

No comments:

Post a Comment