Sunday, July 29, 2012

Day 60

Still at 40 pounds today but thats ok because at least I didnt gain anything lol!! I had to reschedule my appt until tomorrow! I will be going on maintenance for 3 weeks then starting back up! Even though I cant take the spray on maintenance, I will still use the appetite support pill and the vitamin b12! And I'm gonna be working out a lot. In addition, just because I'm done with the program, I will still be blogging like normal, I'm not just gonna disappear on you all, because you've all been so great to me! We can do this together!!


EDIT: I will not be using the pills or vitamin! I am gonna try to do it on my own!!


ashley xox

6 comments:

  1. yay bc imma needs some tips for maintenance, so don't disappear lol. Im at the big 30 today! I go in for another follow up tomorrow so ill know how many inches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha yeah im not going anywhere! And Im so excited to hear your results! Let me know!

      Delete
    2. So made the big 30 on 30th day and down 16 inches. I think Im gonna start a blog now. Diet tips etc. That way I'm obligated to practice what I preach to others now. lol

      Delete
    3. Haha wow congrats on the pounds and inches lost!!! And let me know, I'll definitely check it out!!

      Delete
  2. today is my 3rd day..sat n sun were my binge days and boy did i eat all i could....i am so addicted to food.....please keep up the blog it gives people like me hope and inspiration.....i love your recipe ideas being that i have never cooked a day in my life (32 yrs)....congrats on all your success and keep up the great job

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooohh the beginning is so exciting! I was really addicted to food too, eating out starting becoming a daily routine :/ ..Thank you I try to post the recipes that I use and are delicious! You should really look into Vegetable Steamers, you pop them in the microwave for 5 minutes and Voila! Dinner is done. They have brocoli, spinach, green beans, etc. It will make it easier for you to cook! If you have any questions about how long to cook your meat or anything just let me know!! And thank you soo much Im really trying!! :)

      Delete