Thursday, July 26, 2012

Recipes & Extras :)

This Gum is Apple pie flavored and I swear when it feels like I wanna snack, I chew a piece of this sugar free gum and it makes me forget that I even wanted something! It tastes just like pie so my mom and I have it for dessert and we joke around and say "are you ready for dessert, only one slice OK?" hahaha.


I cooked this yesterday. Un-breaded chicken tenderloins! I seasoned with Onion Powder, Mrs. Dash Garlic and Herb, Grill Mates Barbeque seasoning, and Oregano! Then I chopped up green onion, celery, and red pepper! Then I let it cook for an hour! In addition, I had some Green beans that I seasoned with the Bragg's Liquid Amino's (substitute soy sauce found in the book!!) and some garlic pepper! Then sliced some tomato! Tastes great with chicken! In addition, you can have 4 tenders because thats only 132 calories!!
  


If you're in a hurry one day, go to subway and ask for a sub without the bread, and watch them look at you like you are crazy hahaha. I went to subway a week ago and asked for the roast beef without the bread and the lady took 2 minutes to understand why haha. Then she wrapped it all like it was a real sandwich hahahaha! So I got lettuce, tomato, cucumber, jalepenos, banana peppers, and green pepper! Then I topped it with spicy mustard! Yum!!



Chicken breast with green beans and slice tomato! Best combo ever haha! Cook this chicken recipe like the one above for great flavor!

2 comments:

  1. Can we have the gum bc i know it contains sucralose? I bought some for my sweet tooth lol, rainbow sorbet and root beer float, i found it affected my weight loss, or maybe it was all in my head lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha just have it in moderation. I really needed it though, to prevent myself from going to the store and getting a piece of chocolate cake or vanilla ice cream lol.

      Delete