Saturday, July 7, 2012

Exercise

So today I started working out! I was on the treadmill for 20 minutes. I walked 17 of those minutes at 3.0 mph then I jogged 3 minutes at 3.5 mph! Yes I said jog! The best part is that I wasn't out of breath jogging like I used to be. The most I could jog before was less than a minute. I'm gonna add a little treadmill to my program because I've been plateauing a little more often. I'm not sure if I need more activity or not, but its worth a try. In addition, starting yesterday I've added 2 prunes per day to my food because those have really helped me get rid of more waste. Other than today, I've been doing really good with the program, I'm still on my first bottle of spray so I'm really looking forward to starting the next bottle within the next few days. I hope that the prunes and exercise will give me a bang on the scale tomorrow, because my confidence really needs it haha!

Ashley xox

No comments:

Post a Comment