Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Day 62

Today is the second day after I finished the protocol and tomorrow I begin maintenance. They said we have to eat like we ate on  the program for 2 days after. Tomorrow I'm kinda nervous about the way that I'm going to eat, because I have to increase my calories to 1200. On the program I've been eating around 800 and that's been a good amount of food. Here's what I'm thinking of eating tomorrow for day 1 of maintenance:

Breakfast: 
3 slices of turkey bacon - 90 cal
1 Banana - about 105 cal


Snack: Orange - 37 cal

Lunch: 
4 oz turkey burger - 180 cal
1 1/3 cup of peas- about 140 cal
Apple- 44 cal

Snack:
Apple - 44 cal
Bouari Bar** (I will explain below!) - 190 cal

Dinner: 
6 oz of baked chicken drumsticks - about 225 cal
Spinach leaf Salad with Roma tomato & 1 package of fat free Italian dressing - 30 cal
1 cup of green beans - 90 cal

Total - 1175!


This is the first time in my life that I'm saying that eating more is going to be a challenge for me!! In additon, I put asterisks by Bouari Bar! I got some from the clinic yesterday and they are soooo good! They said we can use them if we are in a hurry in the morning and don't have time to make breakfast, and I think I'm going to use them as snacks sometimes too, to get my calories up! I have the Coconut Almond flavor! So yummy! Well if you all have any suggestions of what I could eat to get my calories to 1200 every day, please let me know! I definitely need help EATING MORE ;))

4 comments:

  1. I have continued to lose weight on maintenance. I only have 6 more days left on the program. Then I am on my own, basically. I don't know if I will do another round, because of finances. But we'll see. After eating 800 calories for 30 days, it became habit and its really hard to eat that much! Our stomachs have shrunk! I wasn't strict on eating 1200 calories a day, if I did, I did, but most of the time I was eating the way I normally was while on protocol, except that I could have a banana now and peas! LOL. I even did it without the B12 or Appetite support. This is such a great diet because it teaches you HOW to eat and how much you should. Old habits die hard, girl. Get it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah I'm not gonna force myself to eat 1200 because its hard!! It was easy eating that much before because we eat bread, pasta, rice, and thats where our calories came from you know? But yeah I agree, old habits do die hard!! Thanks for the information and I really appreciate it! COngrats on the weight loss too! I know it is a little pricey but to get to my goal weight, I might need about 2 more sessions..hopefully the weight falls off more in maintenance to give me a boost, then I'll only need one more round! Good luck though, and keep in touch!!

      Delete
  2. What brand are the bars? Our clinic has yet to receive them and we're all very anxious to get them! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are called Bouari Bars and I have them in the coconut almond flavor. Soooo yummy!

      Delete